Air Conditioning Services
We Provide Unmatched A/C Services. This Includes Installation, Replacement, Repair, & Maintenance.
Summers in Vancouver and Longview are typically warm and dry, and an air conditioner is paramount to your overall comfort at home. It comes in especially handy during those summer days when temperatures shoot through the roof. Given its critical role in your home, it’s imperative you only entrust it to a reputable air conditioning service like Air Pro Heating and Cooling, LLC.
Backed by over twenty years of HVAC experience and a plethora of satisfied clients, the Air Pro team only exists for one reason: to deliver unrivaled AC services that keep your air conditioner running at peak performance consistently.
Schedule A Service Call
Our Air Conditioning Services
As an air conditioning company committed to your comfort, our goal is to make things seamless as they possibly can be for you. That is why we’re a comprehensive air conditioning service in Vancouver, and Longview, WA. Once you come to us, you don’t have to go looking elsewhere because you get all your AC needs sorted out under one roof. Our air conditioning services include:
Installation and Replacement
Whether you need a fresh HVAC installation for a newly built home project in Longview or need to upgrade your old AC in Vancouver, Air Pro Heating & Cooling LLC can help.
We know air conditioners take many forms, and the variety of AC brands saturating the market can be overwhelming to an average Joe. As a company dedicated to your comfort, when you hire us for AC installation or replacement, we’ll first conduct a comprehensive inspection of your home. Based on its profile, our technicians will guide you on the best and most energy-efficient AC solution for your home and brands that offer the best in that category.
We also know AC installations can be quite costly and you don’t want to replace yours prematurely. When you need an AC replacement in Vancouver, WA, we’ll evaluate your existing system to determine whether there are any AC repairs we can do to restore it to peak performance before recommending a full-on AC system change-out.
We offer AC repairs for all makes and models of heating and cooling systems. Whether you are dealing with a significant AC issue or a minor problem, our team of highly experienced heating and cooling technicians will handle it with equal enthusiasm to get your AC up and running again.
When you call us in for AC repairs, we’ll give you an approximate window of when we’ll arrive, give you on-the-way alerts, and arrive on time for a smooth experience. Some of the common AC problems we handle include but are not limited to:
- Leaking refrigerant
- Corroded, frozen, or dirty coils
- Clogged, dirty filters
- Clogged drainage
- Burned AC capacitors
- Compressor issues
- Worn contactors
- Faulty wiring
The benefits of air conditioning maintenance run a wide gamut. Some of the perks you stand to gain when you hire us for AC maintenance include:
- Enhanced Energy Efficiency: Regularly servicing your ac through Air Pro Heating & Cooling means your ac unit will always run at peak performance. This translates to better energy efficiency and even more savings on your end.
- Lower AC repair costs: our comprehensive air conditioning maintenance means we identify AC problems before your AC breaks down. That means reduced AC repair costs for you.
- Longer life: a well-maintained heating and cooling system has a longer operational life because all the components are running smoothly, and none is stressing the AC compressor.
- Better air quality: with no clogged filters or drainage, corroded or frozen coils, your AC unit is better able to purify the air, which leads to improved air quality, and efficient cooling in your home.
When you hire us for AC maintenance in Vancouver or Longview, our team will conduct a comprehensive AC maintenance process that leaves your heating and cooling unit in tip-top shape. Our 28-point air conditioning maintenance checklist includes
- Blower Motor: measure amperage and voltage for proper operation
- Thermostat: test for proper operation, calibrate, and level
- Air Filter: clean existing (as needed)
- Coil: inspect indoor coil if accessible
- Confirm proper return air and size
- Condenser Coil: visual inspection
- Refrigerant: monitor operating pressures
- Safety Device: inspect for proper operation
- Electrical Disconnect Box: inspect for proper rating and safe installation
- Electrical Wiring: inspect and tighten connections
- Contractors: Test/inspect for burned, pitted contacts
- Electrical: inspect for exposed wiring
- Capacitors: inspect and test
- Fan Blade: visual inspection
- Condenser Coil Cleaning: remove debris
- Service Valves: inspect for proper operation
- Measure Supply/Return temperature differential
- Ductwork: inspect for energy loss
- Compressor: monitor, measure amperage, volt draw and wiring connections
- Check Unit for Isolation Pads
- Fittings: Inspect all for signs of oil and/or leakage
- Balance and re-torque blower wheel
- Check Home for proper air flow
- Test condensate drain line
- Check evaporation for coil protection
- Check and test high voltage fuses
- Check and test low voltage fuses
- Check for safety issues.
Why we’re a Leading Air Conditioning Service
Starting and successfully running an AC business in competitive regions like Vancouver and Longview, WA is tough sledding. But Air Pro Heating and Cooling LLC remains one of the leading AC companies in the region for twenty years and running because:
We Work with the Best in the Industry
Being the cream of the crop in the industry is only possible when you’ve got a passionate, proactive, and talented team of employees. That is why at Air Pro Heating & Cooling LCC, we don’t just hire anyone who comes walking through our doors. We only employ top brass HVAC technicians.
Each HVAC specialist on the Air Pro team undergoes a rigorous background check to assess whether they have what it takes to meet and beat clientele expectations. They’re fully licensed, insured, and Nate-certified.
What’s more, we know the industry is ever-evolving. To keep our team on top of emerging HVAC trends and innovations, we encourage our AC technicians to pursue further training and development through specialized in-house programs. That helps them enhance their skills and efficiency, allowing them to offer you nothing but the best in air conditioning services.
We’re Here 24/7
Air conditioning breakdowns happen when you least expect them, but that doesn’t mean you put up with the situation because we’re just a click away. We offer air conditioning emergency services whenever you need them. Our vehicles are always fully stocked, and our emergency AC team ready to come to your rescue whenever the need arises.
Strong Ethical Values
We don’t just want to offer you AC services and be on our merry way. We want to create a lasting connection with each of our clients. We want to be a service you can trust in your home. That is why we operate on strong ethical values. Our pricing plans are transparent from the word go, and our team is polite and respectful. All our services revolve around one main ethical code: we’ll do unto others as we’d have them do unto us.
Other Reasons Why Vancouver and Longview, WA Residents Choose us include:
- High quality, energy-friendly air conditioning service equipment
- HVAC installations, repairs, and maintenance plans tailored to suit your needs
- Premium customer support to ensure a smooth-sailing customer experience
Get Professional Air Conditioning Services Today
We conduct our air conditioning services in a quality, reliable manner and adhere to all quality control procedures. We’re committed to continuous innovation and to offering value-adding air conditioning services in Vancouver and Longview.
Air Pro Heating & Cooling LLC is your ultimate air conditioning services provider in Vancouver and Longview. But you don’t have to take our word for it.