We Provide Professional Heating Services. This Includes Installation, Replacement, Repair, & Maintenance.
We’ve been providing outstanding heating and cooling services to southwest Washington homes for more than 20 years.
Now that winter is here, many people are turning on their heating system for the first time of the year. Unfortunately, this is also when many people realize their HVAC is either not blowing heat or not working at all. When you’re in need of a heating repair or installation, Air Pro Heating & Cooling is prepared to provide you with exceptional service and quality work that is guaranteed. So contact us and stay warm this winter!
Schedule A Service Call
What Sets Us Apart
Our fully trained, professional staff is committed to completing your heating service correctly every single time.
We realize you have several options when it comes to heating repair services. For quality work you can trust, consider Air Pro Heating & Cooling. In addition to being licensed, bonded, and insured, we have several unique qualities that set us apart from the competition.
Our team considers ourselves to be guests in your home, so we treat your property with the utmost respect. We wear shoe covers, protect surfaces and furniture with drop cloths, and leave your home in the condition we found it. Our technicians are knowledgeable and friendly. They tackle challenges with ease to help you return to a comfortable, warm home as quickly and smoothly as possible.
It doesn’t matter what kind of heater you have. Our technicians work on all makes and models of HVAC equipment. We also understand that heater repair needs don’t always conveniently happen during weekday business hours. Our team is available seven days a week (minus holidays) to meet your heating and cooling needs. We also offer 24/7 emergency service to bring you peace of mind.
Unlike our competitors, we carry high-end, innovative Lennox products to get your HVAC system functioning more reliably and efficiently. A leader in the industry, Lennox provides some of the best equipment in heating and cooling. Our expert staff, combined with this high-technology equipment, yields results you can count on.
How do you know someone is qualified to work on your heating unit?
To provide our customers with superior heating service, we’ve gone through important training to earn the following certifications:
- Dave Lennox Premier Dealer: This certification keeps us accountable for our quality of work and customer service. In addition to partnering with Lennox to provide high-quality equipment, we’ve been trained as a premier dealer and are constantly evaluated to ensure we’re providing excellent customer service. We maintain this status by taking part in an independent Customer Review program. This invites customers to supply candid responses about their experience with us and helps us identify room for improvement.
- North American Technician Excellence (NATE): This is the top certification in the heating and cooling industry. Technicians with NATE certification have demonstrated expert ability in the installation, maintenance, and service of HVAC products. They have achieved continued recognition in specialties like heat pumps, gas heating, and as an efficiency analyst.
Our Heating Services
Our company offers a variety of heating services. Whether you need a simple tune-up or a major product replacement, Air Pro Heating & Cooling has the knowledge and expertise to help with all your HVAC needs. Reach out to us for any of the following equipment issues:
- Repair: Regardless of brand, our team can fix your HVAC system.
- Routine Service: Heating systems should be serviced at least once a year; ideally, the furnace is checked in the fall and the cooling is serviced in the spring.
- Installation: Not only will we put in the equipment, we’ll help show you how to use it.
- Replacement: Our team can help you decide if it’s time to replace your system. If so, we can guide you through the process of purchasing a new one.
- Management: We’ll maintain the function of your system to bring you peace of mind that it’ll be ready when you need it.
Whether you need help with your furnace, heat pump, or ductwork, Air Pro Heating & Cooling can make sure your equipment is ready for the winter months.
How to Prepare Your Heating System for Winter
Although our team is ready to help with your heating service needs, there are steps you can take to prepare your heating system for winter. These tips can help you avoid any surprises when you turn on your heater for the first time of the season.
Schedule an Annual Inspection
Lack of routine maintenance is the cause of most heating system service calls. Furnace manufacturers claim their equipment will last longer and work more efficiently when regular maintenance is conducted. During an inspection, our technicians may detect leaks, clean the system, and ensure the controls are functioning properly.
Test the Thermostat
In the fall, turn on your thermostat and listen for the heat to come on. If it doesn’t, you should give us a call before the rush of the winter demand. At this time, you should also change the thermostat’s back-up battery. This way, you’ll ensure it will function throughout the winter.
Identify and Seal Leaks
It’s common for leaks to form around doors, pipes, windows, attic doors, and electrical outlets. These not only let cold air in but also allow heat to escape from the house. Whether you notice them yourself or a member of our team detects them, leaks are usually a simple fix. Weatherstripping or caulking can help seal them and increase the heating efficiency in your home.
Remember to change your furnace filter monthly during the colder months. Assess insulation levels in the attic and crawl spaces. If you can, insulate your pipes and water heater to minimize heat loss. Make sure vents are clean and not covered by furniture or curtains. This basic upkeep can help improve the function and efficiency of your heating system during the winter.
Get in Touch
Whether you need major repair or simply have a question about your HVAC system, Air Pro Heating & Cooling aims to provide an outstanding customer experience. In addition to expertise, knowledge, and skill, our team brings honesty, integrity, and reliability to every project. We service residential and commercial properties and offer free quotes for new HVAC equipment installation.
Make sure your building is ready for the winter months. Visit our website to ask us a question or schedule an appointment online.